ADLINK DAQe-2000 series products are simultaneous-sampling multi-function PCI Express DAQ cards to meet a wide range of application requirements. The devices can simultaneously sample 4 AI channels with differential input configuration in order to achieve maximum noise elimination. They also provide 2-CH 12-bit analog outputs with waveform generation capability, which can be performed together with analog input functions. If more analog input or output channels are required, multiple cards can be synchronized through the SSI (system synchronization interface) bus. This makes the DAQe-2000 series ideal for the stimulus/response test.
4-CH 14/16-Bit Up to 2 MS/s Simultaneous-Sampling Multi-Function DAQ PCI Express Cards
- x1 lane PCI Express® Interface
- 4-CH differential analog inputs
- Up to 8 k-sample A/D FIFO
- Bipolar or unipolar analog input ranges
- Programmable gains of x1, x2, x4, x8
- Scatter-gather DMA for both analog inputs